Sunday 1 July 2012

Balik kampung

Balik Kampung… It has been a while for me to go back to my hometown, Teluk Intan. My mum is not always at home. She is so busy with her weekend activity with her friend. She not allowed me come back home if she is not around. The reason is simple, she afraid I will cook and mess up the kitchen… Mum is always be a mum. Very protective person even her daughter already become a mum.

Since I already inform her I want to go back and she cannot cancelled her activity, so she still say ok and of course she already cook the lunch for me and my kids. From Damansara, I took the PLUS highway and take exit Tanjung Malim. Then I used the old road heading to Teluk Intan. Actually, if I take exit Bidor also is near to my home. But either way will take about 2 ½ hours to reach home. Some more if I exit Tanjung Malim it only cost me RM8.30 compare to Rm17.++ exit to Bidor. Can’t really remember the cost now .

I plan to go to Teluk Intan and snap some of picture of my hometown. But the time is very limited with too many activities. With the kids around without his father, I can’t do many things. I have to give my eyes to the kids... They are growing up. A lot of thing they want to explore themselves. Sometimes is ok for let them explore without my guidance. Sometimes is NOT OK.. I am a protective person. I’m a mother.

Most of the time we spent at home with makan only. Sampai makan maggi ayam pun sedap… Balik kampong punya pasal. Even my kids, bersungguh-sungguh makan disuap opahnya. Memang terkesima sekejap.. I always have a have a hard time to suap they all makan. Bukan main lagi… elok duduk depan opahnya…

Ok, enough for this entry… I have things to do now. Next time I went back to my hometown, I will snap some picture of my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment