Monday 9 July 2012

Running Man - I am addicted to watch it

Last week, my niece stay with us for 1 week. She still studying at UTHM, Johor. As a student, one of her duty is watch korean/japanase drama. Oh please.. I also do it when studying at UiTM. A japanese drama with 24 episod (Each episod 1 hour), I can finish it in 1 day. 24 hours not moving from my room just to watch it. I still remember one which is very popular. Stair Ways to Heaven.

I might be ketinggalan a bit coz this show already shown in 2010. But it's ok. Just want to share it. Since married and have the kids, I seldom have the chance to watch my favorite TV show. Now, I watch cartoon everyday.. Especially the angry bird (Trailer from YouTube). Coz my kids LOVE it. My house full of angry birds collection. Sometimes, when i kemas all the toys, I thinking, how much I have spent my money to buy all this and when I buy it? It is a lot u know....


I am gonna share the 1st episod of running man here. Since it have so many series now, reach to 100 episod already. I just created a page just for running man. Click here From time to time, I will try my best to find the link at youtube follow by the sequence.

Enjoy watching :)





No comments:

Post a Comment