Friday 29 June 2012

Euro 2012 - Final on 29/06/2012 - 2am - TV3 Live

As we know, the 2 final team will meet each other on this Monday morning. (I can't wait to watch it!) Even my favorite team (Germany) did not go through, I still want to watch it. How amazing to watch Itali play. Compare Germany and Itali, Germany looks play the best and harder. Itali more to defense and defense. But for Itali, when they have the chance to attack, they really bring it. Berdebar dan excited. I think there is a few times for Itali to make more goals, but tersasar.. Are they sengaja buat-buat tak goal or is it really the game? Hemm... But overall it is a good game today.

As for Spain, is just one victory away from making history and securing its reputation. I cannot tell who can win. In my heart I would say Spain. But just see between Itali and Germany. I don't underestimate Itali. (Sorry to Italian supporters. Peace yo.. :) Anything could happen..


Since my favorite team lose to Italia, so I want a revenge... Go go go Spain... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment