Tuesday 3 July 2012

Tips dari blogger untuk buat blog anda lebih baik

I just searching for info on how to improve my blogging skills. Learning process never end. Even I work related to web things, but never try to blogging. Bile dah start ni nampak intresting pulak. Since I read a lot everyday, then why not share the knowledge. Kan??? Well, maybe for starting, only fren will read my blog, but I hope, it will grow and more followers in future. Ok, here aku ada jumpa 1 blog which give me a good tips to practice. Tips Untuk Buat Blog Anda Lebih Baik. Boleh kilk untuk baca. From the blogger Ariff Shah. Nice one. 

1st tips is to make sure the page load faster. No need to install so many widget.  

2nd tips is about songs and music. It is not advise to make it autplay. Yes, he is right. For me if I browse to any website and have a song play automatically, I will get annoyed and will close it or mute my speaker. 

3rd tips is about Adsense and Nuffnang. As for now, I just put Nuffnang. I still studying about Nuffnang. Very new to it. I think the advertisement on my blog is still ok.

Well, I guess I need to study more on blogging. Also I plan to change a template. Tapi masih tak jumpa yang sesuai di hati. Rasenya, kalau tak bz, mugkin boleh design sendiri nnti. Ok, I will share more info on blogging.    Tunggu....


No comments:

Post a Comment