Friday 29 June 2012

Pureen Stock Clearence Promotions (July)

I like to go shopping during sales.. Biasalah as a mum memang cerewat.. Berbelanja no.1 tapi make sure it is worth to buy... Once a while I must buy my kids things (diapers, clothes, botol susu, dll) in a big quatity. It is not easy to go out with my two kids. They are grown up.. A lot of things to learn, see, want to touch, want to taste.. Cannot handle sometime.. So better I buy in one shot and if I bring them out just for dinner or watch movies.

So here it is again..
Pureen Stock Clearance Promotion!
The store located at: Summit Company (M) Sdn Bhd, Lot 6, Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
From 10.00a.m to 6.00p.m
Baby Diapers, Baby Apparel, Baby Toiletries, Baby Accessories, Kids Toiletries, INCO Adult Diapers,Maternity Pads !

So masih sempat lagi make some budget to go for it.. I also will go.. A lot of things to buy.. Just me.. Kids have to stay with their father..
Here is another one sale.. Actually dah start about a week ago.. But still the sale is on.KL Sogo Children’s World Super Brands Summer Fair!
Still got the time. Sale end 1st July 2012. Raya is in August. This might be the best time to shopping raya for the kids.. Hurry!!!
Credit to bigsale.com.my for the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment