Friday 29 June 2012

My very first entry

This is my very first entry. I am a married with 2 kids. My work is very related with Internet. No internet no work.. So can u guess what is my work? Dah bertahun-tahun kerje in this area, but never thought of blogging.. Baca blog org sukalah.. I guess this might be the kick-start for me to start blogging. To express my idea, knowledge, experience and share a little bit of my life. I don't have specific things o talk about. Coz I pun tak pasti, if too specific, then what if i get bored... Then stop blogging... wasted time.. I really admire those who have been blogging for so many years like Beautifulnara, redmummy, etc... They are so sincere in what they do and until  today they still blogging and their blog is very popular and have high rating every month.... Wish I have the strength to do it also..

During office our, if my work done, I like to surf internet look for information. Dalam dan luar negara... sungguh minat membaca secara online... So yeah... why not I share it through blog.. Ok, enjoy reading my blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment